Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kanaris



This one was a request. I had never heard of them, but looking at their last.fm they seemed like a good fit for here. A few months of soulseek wishlist provided these tracks, so check them out. Here's their description from Last.fm

A post-hardcore/screamo band based out of Carmel, NY. Their main influences were The Red ScareOff Minor, and Iron Maiden. They formed in June 2001, and broke up sometime in 2004. Members of the band have been inor started various bands, such as: Irma VepFull FuzzApocolyptic YouthFucked By The StateWolverine Carcassbreed/extinction. They recorded 3 self-released EP’s none of which got much exposure. They still rule however.

This has quite a few tracks, so I'm going to assume that it covers most if not all of the 3 EP's. Sorry for it being so unorganized, it's just how I found it. Track: "02shot not.wma" appears to be broken, at least when I attempted to convert it to mp3, so I included .wma files and my converted mp3 files for you to play around with. Anyway yup, check it out.

Various Songs

4 comments:

  1. Hey, i dunno why but the first mp3/wma four tracks seem not working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think(?) they were broken to begin with. I can't remember. I went back to my original files and they are indeed fucked up there. I dunno.

      Delete