Thursday, February 5, 2015

Amalgamation



This one is dated quite a bit earlier than most of the stuff on here, but I thought the scarcity of some of these tracks deserved a post. I think they're probably best known for the split with Jerome's dream. Active 1996 - 1998 & from the DC/VA area, they play a really spastic crazy sound.

The split with JD is probably the best, but the other stuff is worth hearing. Now I'm missing their demo tracks (do these even exist anymore?) and also one comp track. Here's the rest of what they've released though.

Left in Ruins split (with Left in Ruins tracks)

Jerome's Dream Split

Song off Caligula comp

Song off HG Fact comp

Update: Someone sent me this, thanks!:
Song off Defeated Records FNB Comp

---------------
For Pay The Price, one of the bands that came after Amalgamation, check out my post on them here.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just checked and all the links seem to be working for me. What type of error are you getting?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Weird, well the link is working. Try a proxy or VPN like Hola Unblocker maybe?

      Delete