Sunday, June 21, 2015

Nineteenhundredandtwelve



Late 90's band from Tampa, Florida. Really not much info on this. High quality stuff though, very over the top 90's emo. I'm not entirely sure what all they've released. Their live stuff on youtube would hint that they have quite a bit of material, but I would have no idea if all of it is recorded. I have their split with Bullyrag, and their 403 chaos compilation track as well. All of it is really good, I recommend a listen.



Update: I found this, I think it has all available songs on it







4 comments:

  1. Looking at the pics of the split online I'm fairly positive I've seen it in a record store relatively near me. My sister lives in the town so I'll try to have her look for it. If not, I'll be at that record store in a few weeks, so there's a good chance I can help you unearth it pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, that would be so awesome. I will keep my fingers crossed that it's still there. Hope to hear back from you about it!

      Delete
    2. I was able to visit the record store today and was unfortunately not able to find it. So, mega bummer there. But, it's the only record store in this half of the state and the one guy who drops off emo/screamo gems has sold and rebought his own stuff, so I'll try to keep an eye out if it pops up again.

      Delete
    3. That's too bad. Yea, hopefully it pops up somewhere. Thanks for trying though!

      Delete