Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Conqueror Worm



I think there is multiple bands with this name/similar name. These guys are from Flint, Michigan and were active 2002-2005. Decent metal influenced stuff. Female vocals, kind of reminds me a little bit The Assistant at times and CTTS at others. Overall quite well produced on some albums. There might be/probably is more out there, but here's what I was able to track down. Check it out.

Fascination Bleeds Me Alive

Split with Lingua Franca

Split with The Sea, The Sea & Two Stars Burning Sun

Split with Driving the Stake


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Michelle from TCW here. Love that these songs are catalog'd somewhere on the interwebs. I often have a hard time finding them myself. All the best, and great site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to hear from people in these bands. Trying to keep it alive. Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete