Monday, June 26, 2017

She's Hit!


Okay, so this is an interesting one. It's a short lived band that came after Saetia with members Matt Smith, Greg Drudy, and Billy Werner in it along with vocalist of Orchid Jay Green on guitar and Paul Granger. I think they must have been quite short lived, as information about them is very sparse. In truth I've never seen these recordings before other than when I downloaded them many years ago. Should have posted this earlier, as I bet people would be curious to hear it.

Anyway, one might suspect with this being such a super group that this would be some awesome stuff. The three songs that I have are pretty rough recordings which almost sound live, but I'm suspecting that they are not. The sound is sadly pretty unremarkable, and not anywhere near the other bands. I'm thinking kind of a more generic early era Hot Cross. It's a cool little artifact though, so check it out. If you have any info, please share as well.

3 Songs

2 comments:

  1. There is only one song on the file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely how I downloaded it. I was kind of suspecting there was three songs within the one file. Not entirely sure on that though.

      Delete