Monday, March 12, 2018

Aynn

I don't have any information on this, and either there is no information out there or the band's name is too generic either way I can't find anything. I do know that it's early 2000's, and fits into that mp3.com scene. Kind of has that early 00's metalcore scene influence, I'm thinking maybe similar to Seeing Means More or something like that. Anyway parts of it are kind of cringey (the singing, the song names...) but other parts are OK. Check it if you're curious.

Aynn - Demo

1 comment:

  1. I was in this band. Our original name was Aynn of Green Gables but we received a cease and desist order from the Anne of Green Gables people. We began in late 2001 and played our last show in 2003. Played in the local Philly hXc scene. This recording is so bad , lol. Fun times though. Oh and I played bass and did some singing ( not screaming). We didn’t have enough time to add the drummer’s screaming or my singing to most of these tracks. Recorded in some dudes basement in Chester county Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete