Monday, October 15, 2018

Salusa Secundus


Salusa Secundus
Tracks 1-8 recorded by Mike Bowler in St. Louis, MO, Spring 2000
Tracks 9-11 recorded by Eric Abert in Alton, IL, Summer 1999
Billy Wallace: guitar and vocals
Steve Ricks: guitar and vocals
Jarid Mathenia: bass and vocals
Drew Mader: drums and vocals
More vocals by Jon Robertson and Justyn Stahl
Billy, Steve and Drew could later be heard in the band Camp Climax for Girls

I actually got this album off one of the members who played in this band. I originally found out about them due to their association with mp3.com. They kind of fit in that scene. The guy I was talking to was going to give me some extra info + some other tracks from other bands, but I never heard back from him. Maybe one day.

Anyway, it's not totally remarkable but check it out if you're curious.

Salusa Secundus

No comments:

Post a Comment