Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Orlock



Short-lived late 90's female-fronted screamo band from Richmond, VA featuring members of Song Of Zarathustra and hose.got.cable

I was going to post this band thinking there wasn't a place to find them, but lo and behold there is a bandcamp which has both their releases. Missing a potential later live track collection if I'm reading things correctly. I don't like doing bandcamp posts, but whatever.

I just have to say this band has some of the most insane female vocals I've ever heard. Track two off the first 7inch is just nuts. Both 7inches keep up the intensity, not huge on the instrumental parts though, I just skip past them.

Orlock is a great band with some connections to some other famous  bands which you can actually see here on this neat little website

Please go listen

First 7inch

Second 7inch

No comments:

Post a Comment