Sunday, September 27, 2015

Bullyrag (Aka Fucking Thunder)



Late 90's - early 00's band from Arizona. They're pretty good, intense politically driven stuff, there seems to be a few comparisons with Shotmaker to them on the internet. I think this is all their main releases, there could be some compilation tracks out there, not entirely sure. Also, major thanks to a certain discogs/soulseek user for ripping me their copy of the split with nineteenhundredandtwelve.

Split with nineteenhundredandtwelve

My Heroes Have Always Killed Cowboys 7"

Hearts Spark Arson

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME BLOG!

    Joined blogger to comment this... Hey! This is a fucking amazing list of bands! You're my hero! Wanted to send you a message directly... not sure how that is accomplished through blogger... Anyways, if you haven't heard of/ reviewed the band, "Respira" (formerly signed to Exotic Fever Records), they are hands down my favorite lesser known early 2000s band. Their album, "A Still Silhouette" is available mostly for streaming on youtube... Please check it out, it's one of my favorite albums of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the comment and kind words. I will definitely check out that band as I've never heard of them before. Exotic Fever Records did put out some amazing stuff though!

      Delete