Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Numbers are Neutral



I guess the main claim to fame for this band is being on that awesome summertime comp. This demo of theirs (which contains the comp song) is the only thing they ever released (I think?). Info on them seems to be pretty scarce. They were active late 90's early 00's, and from the East Coast (Philadelphia?). Ex. Eldritch Anisette, and All Else Failed. The demo is fairly high quality, I recommend a listen. Long songs, melodic, violin, slow-parts, pretty angsty...

demo (School Sucks! EP)


2 comments:

  1. My god...I played bass in this band and havent seen this is YEARS. I made all of those demos and I dont think that a single member of the band even managed to hold on to one!!!

    Thanks for getting this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, that's crazy. I found it a few months ago on soulseek, so credit to whoever was holding on to it all this time.

      Was this demo + the comp song all you guys had out there?

      Delete