Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Dugat Project


Really awesome late 90's/early 00's band from Houston, Texas. Ex members of The Stalag Seventeen. Can't find too much info out there on them specifically. It's fairly good 90's emo style stuff, I definitely recommend a listen. Surprisingly high quality for how obscure it seems to be.

I'm not entirely sure the details on this demo below, if it is actually unreleased or not. It appears to be missing a song which is unfortunate. I do know that one of the songs is also on the "A Compilation of Heroes" compilation. Who knows if there is anything else.

Demo (unreleased)


1 comment:

  1. I was in this band.
    We were based out of Austin but most of us were from Houston Area.
    There were Eight of us:
    James...VOX
    Mark...Vox
    Ethan...VOX
    Darren...SAX
    Tony...Bass
    Casey...guitar
    Christopher...Guitar
    Mike....Drums

    Someone brought a gun to a show.
    We Broke the Bate Motel PA....
    White belts, no shoes, all service
    I bled everytime I played
    There is video of a complete set somewhere out there


    ReplyDelete