Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mayans



These guys are from New York and play some pretty awesome music. They seem to be mainly active mid 2000's. They've released quite a few different albums, a lot which seem to be just different recordings of the same songs, all worth listening to though. I have no idea what their discography would look like, but I think I have a fair chunk of it here, anyway check it out.




We Are War Like People

Edit: Oh shit... I actually didn't lose the Myspace songs. I'm actually so excited because they're really good. Please download.

Myspace Songs



We Might be Dead Already (woops, these songs are all on the 2005 collection)

Ten and Two split (I know the futbol americana song goes on this, but I have no idea about this other song, this is basically just two songs ripped of their myspace)
(I lost these tracks... And myspace is broken. I'm really sad because they were the best songs. Maybe they'll surface again.)




2 comments:

  1. dude so many good songs lost to myspace... id sell my soul to hear antlers!! one more time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it sucks. I neglected to rip stuff off myspace and post it here because I didn't suspect that would happen. That was really dumb in hindsight.

      Delete