Thursday, September 14, 2017

Since by Man (Sincebyman)


Sincebyman was a five-piece band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin founded in 1999. On March 9, 2008, they disbanded according to a myspace bulletin from the band. Their last show was in their hometown of Milwaukee on April 26, 2008.
Okay, Since by Man are definitely not an obscure band, I don't think I've posted a band on here before that has a wikipedia page. I guess their debut full length 'We Sing The Body Electric' got them some mainstream attention. I to be honest had never really listened to them, and found them through their link with "With Arms Still Empty"

Their earlier stuff before the full length is very good, and much less post hardcore sounding. It also from what I understand is fairly unknown. I quite like both the splits. I'm not sure who to relate them too, it's quite technical, but still pretty "emo/screamo" sounding. Definitely check it out.

With Arms Still Empty Split - 2000

Seven Days Of Samsara Split (Burn The Fucking Rock Club To The Fucking Ground) - 2001

Starter Kit To Promote Destruction Of Adulthood - 2001





No comments:

Post a Comment