Friday, August 3, 2018

Marjan Crash


Band from Providence active in the early 90's. 1994 being pretty early for the genre. I'm not even sure what you'd call this band. The real gem is the grace 7inch which seems to be a demo of some sort. It borderlines on really rough angsty industrial. It's a bit weird. Kill Yr Idols was apparently never released and is a bit more along the lines of 90's emo/punk. I find Cruis Dakota to be just too clean, I'm not into it that much. Check out Graze and Kill Yr Idols for sure. I think I might be missing some songs too.

Graze 7inch 1994

Kill Yr Idols (Bandcamp)

Cruise Dakota 1994

1 comment:

  1. This band is unique, the best description I can give them is imagine what GVSB might sound like if they listened to alot of deadguy and glazed baby records....great stuff.

    ReplyDelete