Friday, August 3, 2018

The Map Says We're Fucked


I'm sorry, I don't have much on this or I just can't be bothered since there is some shitty grindcore band with the same name. I have a recording called "Self Titled" and some youtube video with same song names, but not the same songs, or different recordings? I don't know. Either way, the self titled that I have posted is very intense, just relentless. Still melodic though. The youtube is very similar just a bit less intense. Sorry I haven't had that much time to listen to it all.

Update: Discography and future vinyl release

Self-Titled

Self-Titled (Youtube)

2 comments:

  1. I just released the Discography for this.. www.herosupport.bandcamp.com

    working on a limited run single side 12" sone

    The Map says We're Fucked was a Columbia SC based Thrash Grind band together from 2004-2007..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, I'll update the post with the bandcamp link.

      Delete