Sunday, October 11, 2020

Abort Captain Part 2

 


I'm making this post as a second part to my 2016 post of Abort Captain so it can get a bit more attention. Just copying some basic info that I had there.

Started out as a two piece from Raleigh, NC in 2004, ended up as a full band. Straight forward hardcore in the vein of JFFB, Neil Perry, ETC. Broke up in 2005.
two members now in Wolverines.

It's decent stuff. Bears some resemblance to Wolverines, but less jangly and more generic emo sounding. Check it out, and if anyone has more tracks, please comment below or something.

These are two tracks that I came across a while ago now, one being off their myspace and the other that I tracked down on soulseek. I think this band is kind of underrated in a way, at least compared to Wolverines. Wish I had any idea of what they actually had out there, at least according to Last.fm I seem to have most of it between these two posts. 

Two Songs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment