Monday, November 29, 2021

Vampire Cat

 


From you smell like paste (dead link tho)

I don't know anything about this band, their last.fm page is emptier than my head and the bands name is hard to search through on google. Great sound though, their music is a tad bit traditional, as in you've heard something like this before, but what've you got left to complain about? Similar artists on last.fm are Schematic of a Waking Life and XVPOPDMX all the while they have been tagged as grindcore and they don't sound anything like grindcore. Skramz and Jamz.

I have very little info on this either. My files say I downloaded this in 2007, so around that era. No idea on country, but singer sounds mostly North American, but oddly australian or something at times. I lagged on posting this because I think I thought poorly of it originally, but hearing a request for it recently made me listen to it, and it kinda goes hard. Check it out. 

Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment