Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Fall of Leningrad


I don't have too much on this. Two releases both appearing to be released 1999. One with Forcefedglass and the other with some band I've never heard of called Incoming! If discogs is to be believed, this band shared members with Forcefedglass and Hassan I Sabbah, so that's very interesting. I don't think it hits the highs of either of those bands, but it's good on its own right.

It's pretty chaotic music; lots of different vocals mixed in the melody. Screamy vocals, and songs just breaking down. I'm not absolutely in love with it, but I think it's worth a listen. If anyone has anymore information, please share. I think I have all for you that they've released.

Split with ForceFedGlass 1999

Split with Incoming 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment