Thursday, December 3, 2020

Cremation 186



Found this on my old harddrive, information is difficult to find on them. They were from Boise, ID, and active late 2000s. Looks like someone in this band is part of the band Hoods Up!. The band combines emo/screamo with a crust sound. I don't really enjoy the crust element, but when they are doing their other stuff, it ends up being quite good. The band has some really nice kind of spoken word elements, especially on the track "Kesley". 

The tracks that I had were part of a split that I'm not sure was released, and the others are from a separate recording. Discogs has something else for them which I may buy at some point, but for now, here's what I have. I really enjoy the first track off the split, and the track Banshee. Srsly, go check them out.

Collection of Songs

Never Leave Me Alone


No comments:

Post a Comment