Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Saved From Failure


Sunday June 26, 2005

Voila, it's brand new, the French from Saved From Failure have decided to split up. The drummer of the group decided to leave the group for lack of time. Saved From Failure stays in our hearts and they come back to us with EVA 01, an emo screamo in another vein, with a song this time in French (their numerous meetings in recent times, have greatly changed their style ...). Note that the line-up does not change masses. Indeed, Seb, former SFF guitarist, appropriates the drums.

That little tidbit was about the most I could track down from them. I do know EVA-01, and I'll assume that this band is from Lille, France as well? Why does the first song above's intro kind of remind me of Cap'n Jazz? The rest of this band has a bit of a post-hardcoreish sound to them, but still pretty emo/screamo of the early 2000s type. I think the picture in my first video dates them quite well. It's not bad, check it out.

Saved From Failure EP

No comments:

Post a Comment