Monday, June 22, 2020

The Anasazi


I swear I made a post on this band before, no idea on that though. I recently bought their split with Waifle which I don't think The Anasazi track is that easy to find, so I uploaded it. I guess here's the rest as well.
The Anasazi were a short-lived, chaotic hardcore outfit in the vein of makara and other ultra lo-fi monsters. Featuring members of Yaphet Kotto and Mohinder.
Releases:
"calculating components and compound formulas for mass population reconstruction…"
CD
2000
Troubleman Unlimited
"this is a party as much as it is a funeral"
Split 5" with Waifle
1999
Pensive Records
I haven't listened to the CD in a long time, but going through it now it's really sick. Jenny Piccolo/Makara/Mohinder vibes for sure.

Calculating Components And Compound Formulas For Mass Population Reconstruction ... ... A.K.A. Measurement & Control

No comments:

Post a Comment