Saturday, August 15, 2015

Falls Under April


Active 2001-2002, and from Central Virginia. These guys play a very 90's emo influenced sound. It's pretty good stuff overall. I definitely would recommend a download of the first album that I have here. The second one is a a lot more metalcore sounding, and not nearly as good as their other stuff. Here it all is though. This is most of the tracks that I've seen floating around, but as per usual there could probably be more stuff out there.

Falls Under April

"Demo" - shares some tracks with the below download. No idea.

This Could Have Been Our Finest Hour

Edit: I randomly came across this youtube video, and reading the comments I guess these albums are pretty butchered and missing stuff. I updated the post with another "demo" that I found on soulseek a while ago. So just be aware that none of these DL's make sense, nor are they good quality recordings (sadly most of this blog is like that...) I'd fix them if I had the proper sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment